Liverpool Vs Watford Head to Head Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Liverpool Vs Watford Head to Head Prediction

Match prediction:  There is a 95% chance of Arsenal winning and there is a 5% chance of Watford winning.  Ball…

Armenia vs Montenegro, March 24 Head to Head Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Armenia vs Montenegro, March 24 Head to Head Prediction

Armenia will face Montenegro in an International Friendlies match on Thursday. All mentioned below are Armenia vs Montenegro match predictions…

Talleres vs Godoy Cruz, March 23 Head to Head Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Talleres vs Godoy Cruz, March 23 Head to Head Prediction

Talleres will compete against Godoy Cruz in the Copa de la Liga Profesional on Wednesday. To see all the Talleres…

Estonia Vs Cyprus Head to Head Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Estonia Vs Cyprus Head to Head Prediction

Match prediction:  There is a 60% chance of Estonia winning and there is a 40% chance of Cyprus winning.  Ball…

Sassuolo vs Spezia, March 18, 2022 Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Sassuolo vs Spezia, March 18, 2022 Prediction

Spezia (Italy) They’ve let up goals in 25 of their last 27 away games. SASSUOLO TEAM REVIEW: Sassuolo made an…

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Leeds United Head to Head Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Leeds United Head to Head Prediction

Match prediction:  There is a 70% probability of Wolverhampton winning and there is a 30% probability of Leeds winning.  Ball…

Angers Vs Stade Brestois 29 Head to Head Prediction
Posted in My Blog

Angers Vs Stade Brestois 29 Head to Head Prediction

Squad for Angers: Anthony Mandrea, Danijel Petković, Abdoulaye Bamba, Kévin Boma, Souleyman Doumbia, Enzo Ebosse, Vincent Manceau, Romain Thomas, Ismaël…

Liverpool Vs Watford Head to Head
Posted in My Blog

Liverpool Vs Watford Head to Head

Squad for Watford:  Foster Ben, Rose Danny, Gosling Dan, Elliot Robert, Cathcart Craig, Sissoko Moussa, N`Koulou Nicolas, Cleverley Tom, Kucka…

Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Ham Head to Head
Posted in My Blog

Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Ham Head to Head

Ball possession:  Tottenham has a 50.91% ball possession and their opponent has 49.09% ball possession. And West Ham has 47.57%…