Liverpool Vs Watford Head to Head Prediction

Liverpool Vs Watford Head to Head Prediction

Match prediction: 

There is a 95% chance of Arsenal winning and there is a 5% chance of Watford winning. 

Ball possession:

 Liverpool has 62.13% ball possession and their opponent has 37.87% ball possession. And Watford has 41.91% ball possession and their opponent has 58.09% ball possession. 

Squad for Liverpool: 

Alisson, Caoimhin Kelleher, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Davies, Joe Gomez, Ibrahima Konaté, Joel Matip, Nathaniel Phillips, Andrew Robertson, Kostas Tsimikas, Sepp van den Berg, Virgil van Dijk, Neco Williams, Rhys Williams, Fabinho, Jordan Henderson, Curtis Jones, Naby Keïta, Takumi Minamino, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Thiago, Luis Díaz, Diogo Jota, Harvey Elliott, Sadio Mané, Sheyi Ojo, Divock Origi, Roberto Firmino, and Mo Salah.

Expected 11 for Liverpool:

 Alisson, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Fabinho, Naby Keïta, Thiago, Diogo Jota, Sadio Mané, Mo Salah, and Rhys Williams.

Squad for Watford: 

Vincent Angelini, Daniel Bachmann, Rob Elliot, Ben Foster, Derek Agyakwa, Craig Cathcart, Christian Kabasele, Hassane Kamara, Kiko Femenía, Adam Masina, James Morris, Nicolas N’Koulou, Jeremy Ngakia, Danny Rose, Samir, Francisco Sierralta, William Troost-Ekong, Tom Cleverley, Kamil Conteh, Peter Etebo, Dan Gosling, Edo Kayembe, Juraj Kucka, Imran Louza, Ken Sema, Moussa Sissoko, Kwadwo Baah, Emmanuel Dennis, Shaqai Forde, Cucho Hernández, João Pedro, Samuel Kalu, Joshua King, and Ismaïla Sarr. 

Expected 11 for Watford: 

Rob Elliot, Ben Foster, Derek Agyakwa, Hassane Kamara, Kiko Femenía, Danny Rose, Samir, Francisco Sierralta, Juraj Kucka, Imran Louza, and Ken Sema.

.

Author: Avery Owens