Marseille Vs Nice Head to Head Prediction

Marseille Vs Nice Head to Head Prediction

Match prediction: 

There is a 60% chance of Nice winning and there is a 30% chance of Marseille winning and there is a 10% probability of a draw.

 Squad Marseille: 

Steve Mandanda, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Pau López, Fabio Vanni, Álvaro González, Leonardo Balerdi, Duje Ćaleta-Car, Amay Caprice, Aaron Kamardin, Sead Kolašinac, Pol Lirola, Luan Peres, William Saliba, Ugo Bertelli, Gerson, Mattéo Guendouzi, Pape Gueye, Amine Harit, Boubacar Kamara, Bilal Nadir, Dimitri Payet, Dimitri Payet, Valentin Rongier, Paolo Sciortino, Cheick Souaré, Oussama Targhalline, Cédric Bakambu, Salim Ben Seghir, Aylan Benyahia Tani, Konrad de la Fuente, Bamba Dieng, Luis Henrique, Arkadiusz Milik, and Cengiz Ünder. 

 Expected 11 for Marseille: 

Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Pau López, Leonardo Balerdi, Duje Ćaleta-Car, Sead Kolašinac, Pol Lirola, Ugo Bertelli, Gerson, Mattéo Guendouzi, Luis Henrique, and Arkadiusz Milik.

Squad for Nice: 

Walter Benítez, Teddy Boulhendi, Marcin Bułka, Kouadio Ahoussou, Jordan Amavi, Youcef Atal, Melvin Bard, Flavius Daniliuc, Dante, Jordan Lotomba, Antoine Mendy, Justin Smith, Jean-Clair Todibo, Hichem Boudaoui, Alexis Claude-Maurice, Danilo Barbosa, Mario Lemina, Pablo Rosario, Ihsan Sacko, Morgan Schneiderlin, Khéphren Thuram, Bilal Brahimi, Andy Delort, Kasper Dolberg, Amine Gouiri, Evann Guessand, Justin Kluivert, and Calvin Stengs.

Probable 11 for Nice: 

Teddy Boulhendi, Marcin Bułka, Youcef Atal, Melvin Bard, Antoine Mendy, Justin Smith, Hichem Boudaoui, Alexis Claude-Maurice, Pablo Rosario, Justin Kluivert, and Calvin Stengs.

 

Author: Avery Owens