Lyon vs RennesPrediction, Head to Head, Predicted Lineup

Lyon vs RennesMatch Prediction: 

Rennes has an 80% chance of winning and Lyon has a 20% chance of winning.

 Ball Possession: 

Lyon has 58.21% ball possession and their opponent has 41.79% ball possession. And Rennes has 55.72% ball possession and their opponent has 44.28% ball possession.

 Squad for Lyon: 

Anthony Lopes, Julian Pollersbeck, Malcolm Barcola, Jason Denayer, Sinaly Diomandé, Jérôme Boateng, Castello Lukeba, Damien Da Silva, Emerson, Henrique, Léo Dubois, Malo Gusto, Thiago Mendes, Tanguy Ndombélé, Houssem Aouar, Maxence Caqueret, Pape Cheikh, Habib Keïta, Romain Faivre, Lucas Paquetá, Rayan Cherki, Jeff Reine-Adélaïde, Martinique, Lenny Pintor, Martinique, Bradley Barcola, Karl Toko Ekambi, Tino Kadewere, and Moussa Dembélé.

 LyonPredicted Lineup: 

Malcolm Barcola, Jason Denayer, Castello Lukeba, Damien Da Silva, Emerson, Malo Gusto, Thiago Mendes, Maxence Caqueret, Pape Cheikh, Habib Keïta, and Karl Toko Ekambi. Football Betting Sites in India.

 Squad for Rennes: 

Salin Romain, Boey Sacha, Nyamsi Gerzino, Gnagnon Joris, Morel Jeremy, Del Castillo Romain, Bourigeaud Benjamin, Camavinga Eduardo, Tait Flavien, Gboho Yann, Hunou Adrien, Mendy Edouard, Da Silva Damien, Traore Hamari, Da Cunha Lucas, Lea Siliki James, Raphinha and Niang Mbaye.

 Probable 11 for Rennes: 

Raphinha, Mendy Edouard, Boey Sacha, Nyamsi Gerzino, Del Castillo Romain, Bourigeaud Benjamin, Tait Flavien, Gboho Yann, Traore Hamari, Da Cunha Lucas and Niang Mbaye.

 

.

Author: Avery Owens